Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Para Mi Almita

For her birthday, my good friend, Almita, wanted me to give her a bread making lesson. She wanted to learn how to make whole wheat bread. This post is not on how to make bread but what I did to make it look like a birthday gift.

(for some reason, the pictures came out blurry, click on the picture to see it more clearly)


First of all I gathered together the supplies that I thought that I would need.






I then took apart the food containers.






-









I then spray painted them the various colors.









Next, I took off the label from the can of wheat and used it as a template for the pretty scrapbook paper I used as the new lable.





I love the vintage label that I found for free here.










I then applied the label to the food container box.





Then I re-assembled the boxes.





And filled them with their corresponding ingredient.





And there you have it.... A lovely birthday gift....





For a lovely friend.





Nice job Almita!

No comments:

Post a Comment